Josh Duhamel excited to be a father
London: Actor Josh Duhamel`s first child with singer wife Fergie is due next month and he says he is very excited to be a father.
The 40-year-old `Scenic Route` star cannot wait to see his baby and thinks fatherhood is going to be very entertaining, reported Contactmusic.
"You know what I`m mostly excited about? And this is going to sound weird. Because it`s a little boy and I`ve always heard that they pee (straight up)," he said.
"You gotta make it on the table when you`re changing the diaper.
They just pee on you. I`m actually excited about that. I want to see it. I think it`s gonna be funny," he added.
The actor has been taking good care of his wife, Black Eyed Peas star Fergie. She recently gushed about how supportive her husband has been during her pregnancy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How travelling can SOOTH your soul!
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- Kangana Ranaut REVEALS her best scenes chopped off from 'Rangoon'!
- 'Rangoon' humble tribute to Netaji, INA: Vishal Bhardwaj