Josh Duhamel, Fergie celebrate anniversary
London: Actor Josh Duhamel and his singer wife Fergie celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary.
The 41-year-old `Safe Haven` star celebrated five years of married life with the Black Eyed Peas star at upscale restaurant Mr Chow in Beverly Hills, reported Contactmusic.
Duhamel thanked his fans for their congratulations and wrote on Twitter, "Thank you all for the well wishes. Much love. JD."
The couple, who welcomed their first child, Axl, into the world in August, tied the knot in a USD 1.5 million ceremony in Malibu, California in front of guests including Kate Hudson, Justin Timberlake and Fergie`s band mates will.I.Am, apl.De.Ap and Taboo, before jetting off on honeymoon to Dubai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion