Josh Duhamel hints couple are expecting son
London: Father-to-be Josh Duhamel has hinted that his pregnant wife Fergie is expecting a baby boy when talking about childproofing their home, calling their little one ‘he’.
The 40-year-old actor is expecting his first child with Black Eyed Peas` singer, reported Contactmusic.
"You know your kid is going to get - he`s going to fall and bump his head. And he`s going to do all of those things," he said.
Duhamel said he feels the timing is right for him and Fergie, 37, to have children as they feel much `wiser` than when they first wed in 2009.
"Now I get to relive my youth through my child and see my child live all that. So everybody`s got a different path," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and it is mighty impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys
- Kanye West discharged from hospital one week after admission