Judge refuses re-trial in Michael Jackson case
Melbourne: A judge has refused a re-trial in a lawsuit by Jackson`s family matriarch Katherine against the promoter of his ill-fated comeback gigs.
LA Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos ruled on Monday that there is no basis to retry Katherine`s suit against AEG Live, News.com.au reported.
Jackson family matriarch`s lawyer`s argued that jurors had been given an improper verdict form that didn`t allow them to consider all issues in the case after five months of testimony last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics