Judge refuses re-trial in Michael Jackson case
Melbourne: A judge has refused a re-trial in a lawsuit by Jackson`s family matriarch Katherine against the promoter of his ill-fated comeback gigs.
LA Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos ruled on Monday that there is no basis to retry Katherine`s suit against AEG Live, News.com.au reported.
Jackson family matriarch`s lawyer`s argued that jurors had been given an improper verdict form that didn`t allow them to consider all issues in the case after five months of testimony last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic