Judge refuses re-trial in Michael Jackson case
Melbourne: A judge has refused a re-trial in a lawsuit by Jackson`s family matriarch Katherine against the promoter of his ill-fated comeback gigs.
LA Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos ruled on Monday that there is no basis to retry Katherine`s suit against AEG Live, News.com.au reported.
Jackson family matriarch`s lawyer`s argued that jurors had been given an improper verdict form that didn`t allow them to consider all issues in the case after five months of testimony last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!