Judge refuses re-trial in Michael Jackson case
Melbourne: A judge has refused a re-trial in a lawsuit by Jackson`s family matriarch Katherine against the promoter of his ill-fated comeback gigs.
LA Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos ruled on Monday that there is no basis to retry Katherine`s suit against AEG Live, News.com.au reported.
Jackson family matriarch`s lawyer`s argued that jurors had been given an improper verdict form that didn`t allow them to consider all issues in the case after five months of testimony last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release