Julia Roberts helping Taylor Swift find a man
London: Actress Julia Roberts has reportedly been giving singer Taylor Swift "life advice" on how to find the right man.
The 45-year-old has been in touch with the 23-year-old singer since they starred alongside each other in 2010 comedy movie
`Valentine`s Day`, and Roberts has recently been helping the blonde beauty find a man, reported Contactmusic.
"When they met, Julia was blown away by Taylor`s talent and beauty. They`ve stayed in casual touch, and Julia`s three kids have become big fans of Taylor`s music. Julia sees a lot of her younger self in Taylor, so she reached out to her recently to catch up and offer some life advice, a source said.
`I Knew You Were Trouble` star Swift has had failed relationships with several stars including Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal, John Mayer and Joe Jonas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President