Julia Roberts `loves good old-fashioned fistfight`
Washington: Julia Roberts has revealed that she would rather get into a good old-fashioned fistfight than be pissed off at people.
The `Pretty Woman` star told Marie Claire that "if you`re really mad and want to have a fight, then you should put your dukes up," Us Magazine reported.
The Oscar-winning actress, who has shot a fighting sequence with Meryl Streep in their upcoming film ` August: Osage County`, added that there`s an anonymity that makes people feel safe to participate in hatefulness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple