Julia Roberts `loves good old-fashioned fistfight`
Washington: Julia Roberts has revealed that she would rather get into a good old-fashioned fistfight than be pissed off at people.
The `Pretty Woman` star told Marie Claire that "if you`re really mad and want to have a fight, then you should put your dukes up," Us Magazine reported.
The Oscar-winning actress, who has shot a fighting sequence with Meryl Streep in their upcoming film ` August: Osage County`, added that there`s an anonymity that makes people feel safe to participate in hatefulness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law