Julia Roberts `loves good old-fashioned fistfight`
Washington: Julia Roberts has revealed that she would rather get into a good old-fashioned fistfight than be pissed off at people.
The `Pretty Woman` star told Marie Claire that "if you`re really mad and want to have a fight, then you should put your dukes up," Us Magazine reported.
The Oscar-winning actress, who has shot a fighting sequence with Meryl Streep in their upcoming film ` August: Osage County`, added that there`s an anonymity that makes people feel safe to participate in hatefulness.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?