Julia Roberts was asked to remove freckles
London: Actress Julia Roberts, 46, says once a fussy director had asked her to remove her freckles for a movie role.
"One director wanted me to have two freckles taken off because he said it made my face look dirty," a website quoted the "August: Osage County" star as saying.
However, the actress doesn`t believe in fake beauty.
"I definitely think some of my older female peer group are deeply beautiful women. They have this thing that radiates from them. It`s coming from this deep place of understanding who they are and what their purpose is. It creates a light," said Roberts, who has three children - Hazel and Phinnaeus, nine, and Henry, six, with husband Danny Moder.
The "Mirror, Mirror" star also said she looks at `looking good` as an issue which is "a cultural obsession".
"I don`t spend a lot of time in the mirror. I`m pretty efficient in terms of looking at myself and, to be honest, I don`t think what you`re talking about is a business demand - it`s a cultural obsession," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release