Julia Roberts was asked to remove freckles
London: Actress Julia Roberts, 46, says once a fussy director had asked her to remove her freckles for a movie role.
"One director wanted me to have two freckles taken off because he said it made my face look dirty," a website quoted the "August: Osage County" star as saying.
However, the actress doesn`t believe in fake beauty.
"I definitely think some of my older female peer group are deeply beautiful women. They have this thing that radiates from them. It`s coming from this deep place of understanding who they are and what their purpose is. It creates a light," said Roberts, who has three children - Hazel and Phinnaeus, nine, and Henry, six, with husband Danny Moder.
The "Mirror, Mirror" star also said she looks at `looking good` as an issue which is "a cultural obsession".
"I don`t spend a lot of time in the mirror. I`m pretty efficient in terms of looking at myself and, to be honest, I don`t think what you`re talking about is a business demand - it`s a cultural obsession," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study
- Ranveer Singh's rendition of 'Pardesi Pardesi' is so bad it is actually good! - Watch video
- Is Sophie Choudry secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside