Julianne Hough robbed of USD 100k jewellery given by Seacrest
Los Angeles: Julianne Hough has reportedly lost jewellery worth USD 100,000 gifted by her TV producer/radio DJ boyfriend, Ryan Seacrest.
The `Safe Haven` star had left the gems inside her car in the parking lot when she visited a friend in Hollywood on March 8, TMZ reported.
The former `Dancing with the Stars` regular drove a Mercedes and parked it in the lot, leaving three pieces of jewellery inside the car. When she`s back a few hours later, her car`s door was allegedly wide open and the inside was ransacked.
There was reportedly no visible signs of forced entry, but it`s still unclear whether the `Footloose` actress left the door unlocked or not.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles