Julianne Hough robbed of USD 100k jewellery given by Seacrest
Los Angeles: Julianne Hough has reportedly lost jewellery worth USD 100,000 gifted by her TV producer/radio DJ boyfriend, Ryan Seacrest.
The `Safe Haven` star had left the gems inside her car in the parking lot when she visited a friend in Hollywood on March 8, TMZ reported.
The former `Dancing with the Stars` regular drove a Mercedes and parked it in the lot, leaving three pieces of jewellery inside the car. When she`s back a few hours later, her car`s door was allegedly wide open and the inside was ransacked.
There was reportedly no visible signs of forced entry, but it`s still unclear whether the `Footloose` actress left the door unlocked or not.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion