Julianne Moore lands a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Los Angeles: Actress Julianne Moore received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in honour of her outstanding career in Hollywood.
Moore`s husband, two children, her `Don Jon` co-star Joseph Gordon-Levitt and `Carrie` castmate Chloe Moretz were present at the event, reported E! Online.
The iconic actress received the 2,507th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame thanks to her lengthy film career that has included four Oscar nominations ?- two Best Supporting Actress nominations for her roles in `Boogie Nights` and `The Hours`, as well as two Best Actress nominations for `The End of an Affair` and `Far From Heaven`.
Wearing a yellow Dolce & Gabanna dress and a pair of white heels, the `Game Change` actress posed with Moretz for pictures and planted a kiss on the 16-year-old star`s cheek.
In another picture, Moore was all smiles as she posed with husband Bart Freundlich, 15-year-old son Cal and 11-year-old daughter Liv.
"Julianne Moore has captured our hearts on the big screen with her amazing work. She is one of the most gifted and charismatic actresses of our time and we are honored to have her immortalized on the Walk of Fame," said Anna Martinez, Producer of the Walk of Fame ceremonies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!