Julio Iglesias pays $15.2 mn for Miami mansion
Washington: Spanish singer Julio Iglesias has just bought a $15.2 million mansion on an exclusive island in north Miami`s Intracoastal Waterway, a leading daily has reported.
The 68-year-old singer is revving up the Indian Creek Village real estate market with his purchase of the 510 sq m home, which he will then dwarf by building a far bigger mansion on an adjoining plot of land he owns valued at $7.2 million.
Iglesias plans to renovate the mansion-plus-yachting wharf that he just made his own and settle there late this year with wife Miranda Rijnsburger and their five kids - Miguel Alejandro, 14, Rodrigo, 13, Victoria and Cristina, 10-year-old twins, and Guillermo, 4.
The singer, meanwhile, plans to supervise from his new home the construction on the adjoining vacant lot a 2,000-sq.-meter hacienda on the island off Miami Beach, an exclusive residential area with its own golf course.
"After a lifetime of traveling the world, I can say that Indian Creek is my favorite place on the planet," Iglesias told the daily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes