Justin Bartha, wife welcome first baby
Los Angeles: Hangover` star Justin Bartha and his wife Lia Smith have welcomed their first child, a baby girl.
The 35-year-old actor and Smith welcomed the baby girl on Sunday, reported Us magazine. Bartha and the personal fitness trainer got engaged in May 2013, and tied the knot back in January in Oahu, Hawaii.
During their intimate ceremony, the newylweds were feted by Reese Witherspoon, her husband Jim Toth (who is also Bartha`s agent), Jesse Eisenberg, and his `Hangover` costar Ken Jeong.
Bartha has earlier dated Ashley Olsen from 2009 to 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan