Justin Bartha, wife welcome first baby
Los Angeles: Hangover` star Justin Bartha and his wife Lia Smith have welcomed their first child, a baby girl.
The 35-year-old actor and Smith welcomed the baby girl on Sunday, reported Us magazine. Bartha and the personal fitness trainer got engaged in May 2013, and tied the knot back in January in Oahu, Hawaii.
During their intimate ceremony, the newylweds were feted by Reese Witherspoon, her husband Jim Toth (who is also Bartha`s agent), Jesse Eisenberg, and his `Hangover` costar Ken Jeong.
Bartha has earlier dated Ashley Olsen from 2009 to 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!