Justin Bieber, a bad influence on siblings?
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber might be a teen icon for many, but his relatives reportedly think that he can be a bad influence on his siblings.
Bieber has requested his father Jeremy to take younger siblings Jazmyn, five, and three-year-old Jaxon to the last leg of his Believe world tour.
However, some relatives have expressed their reservations about the young ones spending time with Bieber, 19, who has been in news for wrong reasons lately like turning up late for concerts and frequent run-ins with the law, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I love Justin but the way he is now, he is the worst possible influence," a relative said.
“If the little ones spend a lengthy amount of time with him, there’s no doubt they will pick up some appalling habits," another relative added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 schedule: Festivals and significance
- Diwali 2016: Wondering what clothes to buy for kids? Check out the dos and don'ts
- Diwali 2016: Here’s how you can stay fit during festive season
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study