Justin Bieber, a bad influence on siblings?
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber might be a teen icon for many, but his relatives reportedly think that he can be a bad influence on his siblings.
Bieber has requested his father Jeremy to take younger siblings Jazmyn, five, and three-year-old Jaxon to the last leg of his Believe world tour.
However, some relatives have expressed their reservations about the young ones spending time with Bieber, 19, who has been in news for wrong reasons lately like turning up late for concerts and frequent run-ins with the law, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I love Justin but the way he is now, he is the worst possible influence," a relative said.
“If the little ones spend a lengthy amount of time with him, there’s no doubt they will pick up some appalling habits," another relative added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys