Justin Bieber, a bad influence on siblings?
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber might be a teen icon for many, but his relatives reportedly think that he can be a bad influence on his siblings.
Bieber has requested his father Jeremy to take younger siblings Jazmyn, five, and three-year-old Jaxon to the last leg of his Believe world tour.
However, some relatives have expressed their reservations about the young ones spending time with Bieber, 19, who has been in news for wrong reasons lately like turning up late for concerts and frequent run-ins with the law, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I love Justin but the way he is now, he is the worst possible influence," a relative said.
“If the little ones spend a lengthy amount of time with him, there’s no doubt they will pick up some appalling habits," another relative added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative