Justin Bieber, a bad influence on siblings?
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber might be a teen icon for many, but his relatives reportedly think that he can be a bad influence on his siblings.
Bieber has requested his father Jeremy to take younger siblings Jazmyn, five, and three-year-old Jaxon to the last leg of his Believe world tour.
However, some relatives have expressed their reservations about the young ones spending time with Bieber, 19, who has been in news for wrong reasons lately like turning up late for concerts and frequent run-ins with the law, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I love Justin but the way he is now, he is the worst possible influence," a relative said.
“If the little ones spend a lengthy amount of time with him, there’s no doubt they will pick up some appalling habits," another relative added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!