Justin Bieber abandons pet baby monkey
London: Teen pop star Justin Bieber abandoned his baby monkey Mally, after the animal was seized by German customs when he flew in without the proper paperwork last week.
The 19-year-old `Boyfriend` hitmaker and his managers have continued his world tour without even trying to contact the animal welfare centre to know how the traumatised pet is coping in quarantine, reported Sun online.
Bosses at the welfare centre said that the capuchin monkey was only 14 weeks old and may have been scarred by his ordeal.
Mally will stay at the Munich shelter at the teen icon`s expense until he gets a health certificate, which confirms that the animal is free of any disease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai