Justin Bieber apologises to fans for coming late
London: Singer Justin Bieber apologised to fans for arriving late on stage at a London gig. He blamed "technical issues" for the delay.
The gig, part of his All Around The World tour at the O2 Arena, was held Monday.
He was booed by fans, who expected him to hit the stage at the O2 Arena at 8:30 p.m., and hundreds of furious concert-goers took to Twitter to vent their frustration, reports contactmusic.com.
Bieber was two hours late for his planned set. But he took to Twitter too to clarify his stance. He insisted he was only 40 minutes late for the show.
The singer also vowed to take to the stage on time for his London concert Tuesday night, and vowed to put on "an amazing show" for fans.
He posted on Twitter: "Last night I was scheduled after three opening acts to go on stage at 9:35 p.m., not 8:30 p.m., but because of some technical issues I got on at 10:10. So I was 40 minutes late to stage.
"There is no excuse for that and I apologise for anyone we upset. However it was (a) great show and I`m proud of that and tonight we will run on time and look forward to putting on an amazing show for everyone in attendance. I never have any intent to upset or let anyone down. Once again sorry for anyone upset."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Elvis Presley almost choked himself to death with drugs
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar