Justin Bieber arrested for drag racing, DUI
Los Angeles: Teen heartthrob Justin Bieber has been arrested in Miami for driving under the influence and drag racing.
The 19-year-old pop star and his companion were reportedly arrested at around 4 am today after Bieber failed a sobriety test.
Bieber had left a club and was driving a yellow Lamborghini when the police stopped him.
He is currently in police custody where he will have his blood-alcohol level tested and bail will be set, TMZ said quoting law enforcement sources.
The singer was stopped for drag racing but the cops decided to test him for driving under the influence.
Bieber, who became an overnight sensation after being discovered on YouTube at the age of 16, has been in news for his wild antics that include throwing eggs at his neighbour`s door, spitting at fans from his hotel balcony, getting his home raided by police and frequenting stripping clubs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan
- Katrina Kaif planning to launch her label
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'