Justin Bieber attacked at Toronto nightclub: Report
Los Angeles: Teen pop star Justin Bieber was reportedly attacked at a Toronto nightclub by a guest in the club.
The scuffle, caught on camera, happened at 3 am when 19-year-old Bieber left his VIP section to interact with other people in the room, reported TMZ Online.
A male charged at the `As Long As You Love Me` singer and security immediately rushed in to manage the situation. The attacker was kicked out of the club and the police were not called.
In photos released, the `Boyfriend` star is seen wearing an unbuttoned black top while sporting a backward black hat at the club. He also wore several gold chains around his neck.
During the brawl, Bieber was seen being held back by security, but later helped to push others aside once the attacker was shoved to the floor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gigi Hadid named the new face of 'Topshop'
- Conan O'Brien sued for allegedly stealing jokes from Twitter
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments