Justin Bieber claims he is `always working to get better`
Washington: Justin Bieber has revealed that he is always working to get better.
The 19-year-old Canadian pop singer, who had recently been charged with alleged DUI in Miami and alleged assault in Toronto, tweeted that he is focusing on his music and is busy with "dance rehearsals, guitar practice, workouts, voice strengthening and studio writing sessions, reportedly.
He added that he believes that he needs to work hard in order to "Be great" and also professed his love for his mother Pattie Mallette.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say