Justin Bieber cleared off `flight pot smoking` charges
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Justin Bieber has been cleared off the charges of allegedly filling the Canada to New Jersey flight with cannabis smoke, following an investigation.
The 20-year-old `Baby` hitmaker and his friends were travelling in a flight for Super Bowl and the plane was stopped because of a strong odour of pot coming from it but the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has cleared the singer and closed the case, reportedly.
The FAA has determined neither Bieber nor any of the other passengers interfered with the flight crew.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- If Indian artistes have so much problem, we will ban their movies too: Raj Thackeray on Salman Khan's statement
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks