Justin Bieber cleared off `flight pot smoking` charges
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Justin Bieber has been cleared off the charges of allegedly filling the Canada to New Jersey flight with cannabis smoke, following an investigation.
The 20-year-old `Baby` hitmaker and his friends were travelling in a flight for Super Bowl and the plane was stopped because of a strong odour of pot coming from it but the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has cleared the singer and closed the case, reportedly.
The FAA has determined neither Bieber nor any of the other passengers interfered with the flight crew.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan escapes Istanbul attacks, reaches India safely!
- Elli Avram looks red HOT in this latest picture!
- Priyanka Chopra spills the beans about Deepika Padukone’s next Hollywood venture!
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' sans songs? Details inside
- Disappointment for Ranbir Kapoor; Sanjay Dutt biopic delayed? Details inside