Justin Bieber compares himself to Michael Jackson
Los Angeles: Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has compared himself with `King of Pop` Michael Jackson post arrest.
The 19-year-old star, who was charged with DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license on January 23, posted a picture of him sitting on top of a car, reported Contactmusic.
The photo is split with a picture of Jackson, in a similar pose, standing on top of a car holding up a peace sign, taken outside a court after he had pleaded not guilty to seven counts of child molestation at a trial in 2004.
"What more can they say," Bieber captioned the picture.
The `Beauty and a Beat` hitmaker was bailed for USD 2,500 hours after being jailed and as he left the courthouse jumped on top of a car to wave to fans and show he was alright.
Stars including Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga have leant their support to Bieber and his longtime manager, Scooter Braun, is also sticking by him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!