Justin Bieber detained by US customs officials
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Justin Bieber was reportedly detained at the Los Angeles International Airport for two hours while he was coming back from Tokyo.
Customs officials apparently questioned the 20-year-old for two hours inside the airport`s Tom Bradley International Terminal at 4pm.
Bieber`s entourage was standing around waiting for him, reportedly.
Around 6.20pm, the Canadian singer was finally released and allowed to leave.
"It was a routine secondary set of questioning that Justin has to go through now every time he comes back in the country because he`s a foreign national," a source said.
Bieber later took to Twitter to assure his fans he is doing well after the hold-up, writing, "Life is good. Keep it positive always."
The `Baby` hitmaker was also briefly detained while traveling from Canada to New Jersey for Super Bowl festivities in February.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!