Justin Bieber detained by US customs officials
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Justin Bieber was reportedly detained at the Los Angeles International Airport for two hours while he was coming back from Tokyo.
Customs officials apparently questioned the 20-year-old for two hours inside the airport`s Tom Bradley International Terminal at 4pm.
Bieber`s entourage was standing around waiting for him, reportedly.
Around 6.20pm, the Canadian singer was finally released and allowed to leave.
"It was a routine secondary set of questioning that Justin has to go through now every time he comes back in the country because he`s a foreign national," a source said.
Bieber later took to Twitter to assure his fans he is doing well after the hold-up, writing, "Life is good. Keep it positive always."
The `Baby` hitmaker was also briefly detained while traveling from Canada to New Jersey for Super Bowl festivities in February.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!