Justin Bieber fined for rash driving in Dubai
Dubai: Justin Bieber was fined by the Dubai Police for crossing the speed limit as he raced to his concert in his 1.5million-dollar Lamborghini Avendator on Sunday.
The police said that the radar cameras caught the luxury sports car, which was being driven recklessly by Bieber, several times on Shaikh Zayed road, the Gulf News reported.
The Dubai Police confirmed that the pop star racked up six speeding fines during his stay in the city.
A police source said that the car, which has a top speed of 350kph and 691 horsepower, was spotted by the police patrols exceeding the road speed limit and they tried to stop the driver.
The insider added that several radar penalties were also issued against the car.
With the typical speeding fine in Dubai being 600 Dirham, Bieber would have to pay at least 3,600 Dirham, although it is unclear how the fines will be collected.
A UAE-based Lamborghini sales agent told the publication that it is possible for a motorist as young as the teen icon to get insured for the luxurious car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video