Justin Bieber gets clean chit in hit and run case
Washington: Justin Bieber has been cleared of charges in a hit and run incident, in which a paparazzo was hurt.
According to TMZ.com, the 19-year-old singer was leaving the Laugh Factory on Sunset Boulevard around 11:45 p.m. in his white Ferrari with his friend Lil Twist when paparazzi started clicking pictures.
The `baby` singer motioned the photogs to move out of the way, but when he started to drive off he allegedly pinned one of them between his Ferrari and a parked car but he did not stop.
A couple of hours after the incident, the singer was investigated by the the Los Angeles Police Department about the incident where he told the authorities that he didn`t know he had hit the paparazzi with his car.
At the end officials cleared the singer claiming the photographer was not really hurt and it was his fault because he was a pedestrian in the roadway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar