Justin Bieber got new tattoo up at 40,000 feet
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber got his new tattoo done while on a flight and artist Bang Bang says it`s "the most difficult tattoo I`ve ever done for sure".
TMZ reports that Bieber got fresh ink on a flight to Canada just five days after his infamous Miami Beach arrest.
New York-based Bang Bang, who has tattooed the likes of Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry and many other big celebrities, inked the new tattoo on Bieber
Bang Bang told TMZ the work was done at 40,000 feet and during terrible turbulence. He called it "the most difficult tattoo I`ve ever done for sure".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS is how you can clean your laptop at home! Easy tips
- Android users more honest, humble than iPhone users: Study
- Roadside Cafe Street in Agra by the end of 2016
- This Ganesha idol is made of natural stone shaped like an elephant
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside