Justin Bieber got new tattoo up at 40,000 feet
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber got his new tattoo done while on a flight and artist Bang Bang says it`s "the most difficult tattoo I`ve ever done for sure".
TMZ reports that Bieber got fresh ink on a flight to Canada just five days after his infamous Miami Beach arrest.
New York-based Bang Bang, who has tattooed the likes of Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry and many other big celebrities, inked the new tattoo on Bieber
Bang Bang told TMZ the work was done at 40,000 feet and during terrible turbulence. He called it "the most difficult tattoo I`ve ever done for sure".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion