Justin Bieber helped locals in building school
London: Pop star Justin Bieber has been pictured helping some locals in making a school.
The 19-year-old `Baby` hitmaker headed into the Central American jungle following his concert in Guatemala City, where he was spotted giving a hand to the locals in constructing a schoolhouse, reported Contactmusic.
Later Bieber, posted a video on his blog describing his experience on the trip.
"One of the most amazing, powerful experiences of my life. I feel like they helped me as much as I helped them," he said in the video.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'