Justin Bieber helped locals in building school
London: Pop star Justin Bieber has been pictured helping some locals in making a school.
The 19-year-old `Baby` hitmaker headed into the Central American jungle following his concert in Guatemala City, where he was spotted giving a hand to the locals in constructing a schoolhouse, reported Contactmusic.
Later Bieber, posted a video on his blog describing his experience on the trip.
"One of the most amazing, powerful experiences of my life. I feel like they helped me as much as I helped them," he said in the video.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!