Justin Bieber helped save child`s life
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber has become a personal hero for a child named Theo and his family after the kid started recovering from his illness because of the singer.
Kera Bolonik, the writer of a magazine who happens to be the father of the 14-month-old child, shared the true story of how his son Theo`s life was saved by the Canadian singer through his song, reportedly.
Theo had an undiagnosed and debilitating disease that caused frequent seizure which made him sluggish. Because of that, Theo had difficulty in eating and he was like "a drained battery" when he woke up.
Theo`s nanny Erin made Theo eat his meal by playing music video of Bieber`s hit `Baby" which the boy chanted "Bee-bee, bay-bee" every five minutes.
Theo would ask to repeat the music video until he finished his meal. "The song came to be Theo`s life raft, as well as our measuring stick for how long it would take to feed him," Kera said.
"I`d sworn that Bieber would never be allowed in our household, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and the track was playing so frequently it became like white noise: Theo would demand the video repeatedly until his meal-or any task we needed him to endure-was done. It was an easy request to oblige," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser