Justin Bieber ignores online bullying
London: Teen sensation Justin Bieber is used to get bullied online, and has chosen to ignore them all.
The "Baby" hitmaker says he tries to brush off the hateful comments with humour, reports contactmusic.com.
"Everybody goes through bullying. Everybody has, even me. On my YouTube page there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I`m not mad. I`m 16 years old and I don`t have chest hair and I`m not angry about it at the moment. That will come," Bieber said.
"People are like, `Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings.` You just have to laugh at yourself. It`s funny," he added.
He has also urged teenagers to help out any peers who are victims of bullies.
"There are so many bullies. It goes on so much. I think that you should... especially if you are a bystander, you definitely should help out because it could be you next."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 604—Tanushree plans a conspiracy to denigrate Pragya
- Bollywood celebrities recall Rahul Dev Burman on his 77th birthday
- Hubby Rohit Roy lashes out at wife Dimpy Ganguly’s haters who trolled her for getting pregnant before marriage
- Salman Khan's 'Sultan' transformation truly commendable! Pics inside
- ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ heroine Dipika Kakar admits to being in love with her co-star – Details inside