Justin Bieber ignores online bullying
London: Teen sensation Justin Bieber is used to get bullied online, and has chosen to ignore them all.
The "Baby" hitmaker says he tries to brush off the hateful comments with humour, reports contactmusic.com.
"Everybody goes through bullying. Everybody has, even me. On my YouTube page there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I`m not mad. I`m 16 years old and I don`t have chest hair and I`m not angry about it at the moment. That will come," Bieber said.
"People are like, `Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings.` You just have to laugh at yourself. It`s funny," he added.
He has also urged teenagers to help out any peers who are victims of bullies.
"There are so many bullies. It goes on so much. I think that you should... especially if you are a bystander, you definitely should help out because it could be you next."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why