Justin Bieber ignores online bullying
London: Teen sensation Justin Bieber is used to get bullied online, and has chosen to ignore them all.
The "Baby" hitmaker says he tries to brush off the hateful comments with humour, reports contactmusic.com.
"Everybody goes through bullying. Everybody has, even me. On my YouTube page there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I`m not mad. I`m 16 years old and I don`t have chest hair and I`m not angry about it at the moment. That will come," Bieber said.
"People are like, `Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings.` You just have to laugh at yourself. It`s funny," he added.
He has also urged teenagers to help out any peers who are victims of bullies.
"There are so many bullies. It goes on so much. I think that you should... especially if you are a bystander, you definitely should help out because it could be you next."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check