Justin Bieber ignores online bullying
London: Teen sensation Justin Bieber is used to get bullied online, and has chosen to ignore them all.
The "Baby" hitmaker says he tries to brush off the hateful comments with humour, reports contactmusic.com.
"Everybody goes through bullying. Everybody has, even me. On my YouTube page there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I`m not mad. I`m 16 years old and I don`t have chest hair and I`m not angry about it at the moment. That will come," Bieber said.
"People are like, `Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings.` You just have to laugh at yourself. It`s funny," he added.
He has also urged teenagers to help out any peers who are victims of bullies.
"There are so many bullies. It goes on so much. I think that you should... especially if you are a bystander, you definitely should help out because it could be you next."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ