Justin Bieber investigated for under-age drinking
Washington: Justin Bieber has sparked another controversy after he was spotted nursing a bottle of alcohol in a Texas nightclub.
The `Baby` hitmaker, who is 2 years under the legal drinking age, was spotted with a bottle of Dos Equis beer, TMZ.com reported.
However, bar management has said that the 19-year-old singer was drinking water at the club, but a rep for the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission has revealed that a complaint has now been filed and an investigation has been launched.
If the officials find out that Bieber was indeed drinking, then the bar`s license could be cancelled while the 19-year-old singer would be on the clear, as he wasn`t caught in the act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!