Justin Bieber investigated for under-age drinking
Washington: Justin Bieber has sparked another controversy after he was spotted nursing a bottle of alcohol in a Texas nightclub.
The `Baby` hitmaker, who is 2 years under the legal drinking age, was spotted with a bottle of Dos Equis beer, TMZ.com reported.
However, bar management has said that the 19-year-old singer was drinking water at the club, but a rep for the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission has revealed that a complaint has now been filed and an investigation has been launched.
If the officials find out that Bieber was indeed drinking, then the bar`s license could be cancelled while the 19-year-old singer would be on the clear, as he wasn`t caught in the act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher