Justin Bieber keen to buy MJ`s Neverland Ranch to escape LA madness
London: Justin Bieber is looking forward to buying his idol Michael Jackson `s former home Neverland because he thinks doing so will help him escape the crazy world of LA.
Last week, the 19-year-old pop star sent his team to view the sprawling ranch in the sleepy central California town of Los Olivos, California, the Mirror reported.
Jackson`s former property is just two hours` drive from Calabasas, where the troubled pop teen currently lives.
A source told the publication that Bieber`s management team genuinely fear for him and want him to calm down and be happy.
They want the singer to live somewhere quieter, away from the temptation of nights out and women.
Bieber has also told his bosses that he wants to turn the late singer`s old home back to its former glory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion