Justin Bieber keen to buy MJ`s Neverland Ranch to escape LA madness
London: Justin Bieber is looking forward to buying his idol Michael Jackson `s former home Neverland because he thinks doing so will help him escape the crazy world of LA.
Last week, the 19-year-old pop star sent his team to view the sprawling ranch in the sleepy central California town of Los Olivos, California, the Mirror reported.
Jackson`s former property is just two hours` drive from Calabasas, where the troubled pop teen currently lives.
A source told the publication that Bieber`s management team genuinely fear for him and want him to calm down and be happy.
They want the singer to live somewhere quieter, away from the temptation of nights out and women.
Bieber has also told his bosses that he wants to turn the late singer`s old home back to its former glory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Commando 2: Vidyut Jammwal takes excitement up a notch ahead of trailer release
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shah Rukh Khan to travel to Delhi in train
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest pictures will make you say 'Battery Nahi Bolne Ka'