Justin Bieber labeled `little prick` `for walking through store like he owned place`
Melbourne: Justin Bieber was recently labeled as "little prick" and a "disappointment" by an irate father, who said that he spotted the singer behaving awfully in a Canadian store recently.
Mike Malcho who has claimed that he knows the teen icon since he was "knee high to a grasshopper," recently posted a rant on singer`s Facebook page after he ran into the 20-year-old musician at a Walmart in Stratford, Ontario, reportedly.
He claimed that Bieber was walking through the store like he owned the place.
Malcho said that he confronted Bieber and his "30 goons" inside the store and told Bieber that he started and came from nothing, and even though he may be rich, he would end up with nothing if he didn`t smarten up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film