Justin Bieber may be prosecuted for spitting on neighbor
Washington: Justin Bieber will reportedly be prosecuted for allegedly spitting on a neighbor, if the L.A. County Sheriff`s Dept. gets its way.
Law enforcement sources told TMZ that Sheriff`s investigators will refer the case to the L.A. County District Attorney for review after the investigation is completed and the Dept. will recommend that criminal battery charges be filed against the singer, TMZ reported.
Officially, the Sheriff`s Dept. will say they have no recommendation yet because the investigation is not complete.
However, sources of the publication said that a clear picture has already emerged and not just over the alleged spitting incident.
The sources further added that members of the Dept. believe it`s relevant the pop star has shown a pattern of disregard for the law, including speeding tickets, fights, threats, reckless driving, drugs and more.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles