Justin Bieber meets probation officer
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber, after being convicted for vandalism in an egging case, has met his probation officer.
Bieber appeared at the probation department at the Santa Monica courthouse Friday afternoon with his lawyer, Shawn Holley. They spent an hour with the probation officer, reports tmz.com.
They discussed the requirements of his probation, which include not breaking any laws and completing his anger management and community service on time, report sources.
Bieber pleaded no contest to misdemeanour vandalism and was ordered to attend 12 anger management classes, complete five days of community service and pay $80,000 for the damage he caused.
The "Baby" hitmaker had earlier this year launched an egg assault on his former neighbour`s mansion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Tiger Shroff wants to do clean, noble characters
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut