Justin Bieber names puppy Karma
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber has named his new bulldog puppy Karma.
Justin managed to zero in on the name after his father Jeremy Bieber, asked his fans to come up with a name on social networking site Twitter.
"So we have got a name selected for the newest Bieber. Big thanks to @justinfredos the Belieber who chose it `Karma` (sic)" Jeremy tweeted.
"Karma is a little bitter lol (sic)" he added.
The 19-year-old bought the puppy at Ruffin`s Pet Centre while visiting his family in Stratford, Ontario, for Christmas.
A source had earlier said that Justin had fallen in love with the puppy after he visited the pet store.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!