Justin Bieber pays rent for mother
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Justin Bieber has reportedly been paying USD 8,000 a month to cover his mother`s rent on her secret mansion.
The 20-year-old singer is said to have helped Pattie Mallette with a home in California, with one his companies providing the money she needs to pay for the property, reportedly.
However, Pattie has reportedly got into trouble over the home after getting home improvement work done without asking her landlord`s permission.
She is said to have installed a mirror in her gym without paying the bill, leading the company that did the work to file a lien against the property amounting to USD 3,414.
Bieber`s mother thought she was being overcharged, and they recently settled for USD 2,600 - although the landlord wasn`t told.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telegu-Hindi actress involved in high profile prostitution racket bust in Goa
- Pakistani model Ayyan Ali's bail plea rejected
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- Twitter bot stands for Caitlyn Jenner by correcting users who misgender her