Justin Bieber pays rent for mother
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Justin Bieber has reportedly been paying USD 8,000 a month to cover his mother`s rent on her secret mansion.
The 20-year-old singer is said to have helped Pattie Mallette with a home in California, with one his companies providing the money she needs to pay for the property, reportedly.
However, Pattie has reportedly got into trouble over the home after getting home improvement work done without asking her landlord`s permission.
She is said to have installed a mirror in her gym without paying the bill, leading the company that did the work to file a lien against the property amounting to USD 3,414.
Bieber`s mother thought she was being overcharged, and they recently settled for USD 2,600 - although the landlord wasn`t told.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!