Justin Bieber pays rent for mother
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Justin Bieber has reportedly been paying USD 8,000 a month to cover his mother`s rent on her secret mansion.
The 20-year-old singer is said to have helped Pattie Mallette with a home in California, with one his companies providing the money she needs to pay for the property, reportedly.
However, Pattie has reportedly got into trouble over the home after getting home improvement work done without asking her landlord`s permission.
She is said to have installed a mirror in her gym without paying the bill, leading the company that did the work to file a lien against the property amounting to USD 3,414.
Bieber`s mother thought she was being overcharged, and they recently settled for USD 2,600 - although the landlord wasn`t told.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Varun Dhawan in Zoya Akhtar’s 'Gully Boy'? Here's the truth
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Dashavatar: 10 incarnations of Lord Vishnu
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s latest gym video will inspire you to remain fit and healthy