Justin Bieber`s egg throwing cost neighbour $20k
Washington: Justin Bieber has reportedly cost his neighbour 20,000 dollars in damages after he was accused of throwing eggs at his property last week.
The 19-year-old singer was accused of throwing at least 20 eggs at another property in his gated community in Calabasas, California, last week and it has now emerged his naughty antics may have cost his fellow resident a large sum in damages.
According to TMZ.com, the pop star`s neighbour will need to replaster the entire front of his house and the sum is expected to be higher than the 400 dollars that was originally anticipated.
Due to the costly nature of the Venetian plaster, the job will cost the owner a staggering 15,000 dollars and an extra 5,000 dollars will need to be paid out to re-stain the doors.
Bieber could be slapped with vandalism charges and might even be accused of felony due to the high cost of damages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic