Justin Bieber`s former pet monkey finds new home in German zoo
Washington: Justin Bieber`s monkey, who was confiscated from his owner by German customs at the Munich Airport in March, has finally found shelter in a German zoo.
The capuchin monkey, Mally, was shifted to a new enclosure at the Serengeti Park in Hodenhagen, in northern Germany on Wednesday, Fox news reported.
Zoo manager Fabrizio Sepe said that the 6-month-old monkey, who will be introduced to other members of his species in the zoo, is a clever little guy and they are confident that he will settle in quickly.
Mally was moved to the zoo in June from a Munich animal shelter, after the `Baby` hit maker failed to come up with the necessary vaccination and import papers after arriving for a European tour.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated