Justin Bieber`s monkey gets a new home
London: Singer Justin Bieber`s abandoned pet monkey Mally has found a new home at a British animal sanctuary.
Mally was confiscated last month by German customs as Bieber had no papers to bring the pet to the country.
Now Don Walser, from the Isle of Wight`s Owl and Monkey Haven, has offered the animal a home with his pair Martin and Lulu and their baby Malou, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Walser, 68, said: "We thought the Mally saga was disgraceful - you shouldn’t keep monkeys as pets.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!