Justin Bieber`s mum `worried about son`s erratic behaviour `
London: Justin Bieber`s mother and manager, Pattie Mallette, has claimed that she is concerned about her son`s unruly behaviour.
The Canadian film producer told People magazine that she texts and calls the singer everyday to know what he is up to and what he is going through, Metro.co.uk reported.
Mallette, who raised the ` Baby ` hit maker on her own after splitting with his father 10 months after giving birth, asserted that a lot of people think that she is oblivious to the things her son is doing.
Mallette said that she knows who her son is and she doesn`t always agree with every single thing that he does, but she doesn`t feel the need to address that with everyone else.
Mallette, who was a teen mum, has also battled with drug issues and personal difficulties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!