Justin Bieber`s mum `worried about son`s erratic behaviour `
London: Justin Bieber`s mother and manager, Pattie Mallette, has claimed that she is concerned about her son`s unruly behaviour.
The Canadian film producer told People magazine that she texts and calls the singer everyday to know what he is up to and what he is going through, Metro.co.uk reported.
Mallette, who raised the ` Baby ` hit maker on her own after splitting with his father 10 months after giving birth, asserted that a lot of people think that she is oblivious to the things her son is doing.
Mallette said that she knows who her son is and she doesn`t always agree with every single thing that he does, but she doesn`t feel the need to address that with everyone else.
Mallette, who was a teen mum, has also battled with drug issues and personal difficulties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!