Justin Bieber searches for spiritual help with baptism?
New York: Teen pop sensation Bieber has been reportedly looking for a Manhattan property with a private pool to conduct a baptism-like ceremony with the Hillsong Church NYC.
Bieber, 19, who is said to have been baptized as a child, is a fan of the megachurch, reported the New York Post.
"Justin and his team spent time on Saturday searching for a place with a pool where they could conduct a baptism for him, a cleansing ritual, with the Hillsong Church. But they couldn`t find a place in time.
"Justin is serious about his Christian faith, and after recent events, he needed to take a pause," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pitru Paksha significance: Here is how the Shraadha rites are performed
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!