Justin Bieber sets new charity record after granting 200th fan wish
Washington: Justin Bieber has broken a `Make-A-Wish` charity record by making 200 dreams come true through the foundation.
The Canadian pop sensation set a new charity record after he met with eight-year-old Annalysha Brown-Rafanan, who suffers from a life-threatening liver condition, in Atlanta, Georgia, Contactmusic reported.
The child met with Bieber on the North American leg of his Believe Tour.
After the meeting, Bieber tweeted that he is looking forward to doing more charity together with the foundation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui convicted for raping American woman
- Actor-photographer arrested for rape, blackmail
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Didn't confirm any leading lady for 'Golmaal 4': Arshad Warsi
- Anurag Kashyap's film honoured in South Korea
- Hilarious: 'Monsoon Song' aptly showcases all the things you feel about monsoons! - Watch
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause