Justin Bieber sets new charity record after granting 200th fan wish
Washington: Justin Bieber has broken a `Make-A-Wish` charity record by making 200 dreams come true through the foundation.
The Canadian pop sensation set a new charity record after he met with eight-year-old Annalysha Brown-Rafanan, who suffers from a life-threatening liver condition, in Atlanta, Georgia, Contactmusic reported.
The child met with Bieber on the North American leg of his Believe Tour.
After the meeting, Bieber tweeted that he is looking forward to doing more charity together with the foundation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee