Justin Bieber sets new charity record after granting 200th fan wish
Washington: Justin Bieber has broken a `Make-A-Wish` charity record by making 200 dreams come true through the foundation.
The Canadian pop sensation set a new charity record after he met with eight-year-old Annalysha Brown-Rafanan, who suffers from a life-threatening liver condition, in Atlanta, Georgia, Contactmusic reported.
The child met with Bieber on the North American leg of his Believe Tour.
After the meeting, Bieber tweeted that he is looking forward to doing more charity together with the foundation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India