Justin Bieber should be allowed to grow up: Miley Cyrus
London: Pop star Miley Cyrus feels much of the criticism levelled at Justin Bieber for his video footage bearing racist marks is unfair and he should be allowed to grow up.
The 21-year-old singer said most people get to make their youthful mistakes in private, hence criticising Bieber for the video which was shot when he was 14 is unfair, suggest reports.
"I think people should have time to grow up and figure out who they are. I think people need to sit and think of the times in their lives they were not proud of who they were. Imagine if that was completely exploited and everyone had their opinions," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!