Justin Bieber should be allowed to grow up: Miley Cyrus
London: Pop star Miley Cyrus feels much of the criticism levelled at Justin Bieber for his video footage bearing racist marks is unfair and he should be allowed to grow up.
The 21-year-old singer said most people get to make their youthful mistakes in private, hence criticising Bieber for the video which was shot when he was 14 is unfair, suggest reports.
"I think people should have time to grow up and figure out who they are. I think people need to sit and think of the times in their lives they were not proud of who they were. Imagine if that was completely exploited and everyone had their opinions," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Geeta Basra, hubby Harbhajan Singh out on 'travel day' with daughter