Justin Bieber supports Miley Cyrus
London: Pop star Justin Bieber has lent his support to fellow singer Miley Cyrus following her split from Liam Hemsworth.
Bieber, 19, hit headlines earlier this year with antics including peeing in a mop bucket, partying in nightclubs despite being underage in the US, arriving on stage over two hours late for shows, and smuggling his pet monkey into Germany, where he abandoned it.
And now the `Boyfriend` hitmaker has advised his friend, Cyrus to have fun following the end of her engagement and they have been in almost constant contact in recent weeks, reported Contactmusic.
"Justin reached out to say that she needs to loosen up and have fun. They`re bonding over their career backlashes and talking almost every night," a source said.
Cyrus, whose raunchy `twerking` performance with Robin Thicke at the recent MTV Video Music Awards caused global controversy, could even be taking her friendship with Bieber, who split from Selena Gomez in May - into the recording studio.
"They`re even considering an outrageous duet," the source added.
Following her split from Hemsworth, Cyrus is now dating producer Mike WiLL Made It. While the Australian hunk has been romantically linked with Mexican model Eiza Gonzalez.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!