Justin Bieber’s kidnap plot gang offered $2,500 per testicle
London: An obsessed killer, who allegedly plotted to kidnap Justin Bieber and strangle him, put a 2,500-dollar bounty on each of the singer’s testicles, as he wanted to castrate the teen popstar, it has been revealed.
Jailed Dana Martin, who sports a Bieber tattoo on his leg, is accused of arranging for two other men to abduct and murder the singer, his bodyguard and two more unrelated victims, the Sun reported.
According to court papers, he recruited Mark Staake to execute his plan after becoming convinced Bieber had snubbed his efforts to contact him. Staake’s nephew Tanner Ruane was later drafted in on the plot.
Having declared the bounty on the 18-year-old’s private parts, Martin then ordered his accomplices to strangle the ‘Baby’ hitmaker with a paisley tie.
The gang were allegedly poised to strike as Bieber played sold-out concerts at New York’s Madison Square Garden on November 28 and 29.
But the star was spared after Martin told jail wardens about the plot.
Staake, 41, was arrested on November 19 on an unrelated outstanding warrant while driving with 23-year-old Ruane.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta