Justin Long selling home for USD 2.1 million
Los Angeles: Actor Justin Long has put his home in Los Feliz on the market again for USD 2.1 million.
The 35-year-old actor`s 3,388 square-foot property, surrounded by manicured lawns and fruit trees, has three bedrooms and four bathrooms, according to Hollywood Life.
The house also boasts several balconies, two fireplaces, a loft, a bar and a rustic garden-door entrance leading to the front door.
The `He`s Just Not That Into You` star has tried to sell the property, which was previously owned by actor Blair Underwood, a number of times in the past.
He bought the house in 2008 for USD 1.99 million but no longer needs it as he is working a lot on the east coast of America and spending his free time with the new girlfriend Amanda Seyfried.
Long has yet to comment on his budding relationship with Seyfried but praised the 27-year-old actress after attending the London screening of her new movie `Lovelace` recently.
"Adjectives don`t do justice to Amanda Seyfried`s fearless and transformative perf in `Lovelace` (though I would`ve been better) - just go see it," he posted on his Twitter page.
The actor previously dated Drew Barrymore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Amitabh Bachchan declines royal invite from Queen Elizabeth II!
- CBFC refuses to certify Prakash Jha's 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'