Justin Moore welcomes third daughter
Los Angeles: Country singer Justin Moore and his wife Kate welcomed their third baby daughter together, a representative for Moore said.
The baby, born earlier this week, was named after her paternal great grandmother but she will go by her middle name, reportedly.
"We`re very excited to welcome Rebecca Klein Moore into the world. Both Mom and Klein are healthy," the Moore family said in a statement.
The couple`s new daughter joins sisters Ella Kole, 4, and Kennedy Faye, two and half months. "Her two older sisters helped with her first bath and are thrilled to have a little sister! We are blessed," the `Small Town USA` crooner said.
Although the couple did not try to find out the baby`s gender during the pregnancy, the singer had predicted that they would have another girl.
"I would want to know, but my wife wanted to wait and she wins most battles. I`ve got all girls as of right now. I am sure I will have another one," Moore had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif upset with Ranbir Kapoor for talking about their relationship during an interview?
- Revealed! Release date of Shah Rukh Khan's next with Aanand L Rai
- These simple Vaastu tips will declutter your mind
- Research points out how aged wine gets its aroma
- Priyanka Chopra may shift to Los Angeles for five years! Details inside