Justin Moore welcomes third daughter
Los Angeles: Country singer Justin Moore and his wife Kate welcomed their third baby daughter together, a representative for Moore said.
The baby, born earlier this week, was named after her paternal great grandmother but she will go by her middle name, reportedly.
"We`re very excited to welcome Rebecca Klein Moore into the world. Both Mom and Klein are healthy," the Moore family said in a statement.
The couple`s new daughter joins sisters Ella Kole, 4, and Kennedy Faye, two and half months. "Her two older sisters helped with her first bath and are thrilled to have a little sister! We are blessed," the `Small Town USA` crooner said.
Although the couple did not try to find out the baby`s gender during the pregnancy, the singer had predicted that they would have another girl.
"I would want to know, but my wife wanted to wait and she wins most battles. I`ve got all girls as of right now. I am sure I will have another one," Moore had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'