Justin Timberlake drank beer to play college boy in new film
London: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake drank beer to essay the role of a college student in his upcoming movie that also stars Oscar-winning actor Ben Affleck.
The 32-year-old star has teamed up with Affleck in `Runner Runner`, where he gets involved in the world of online poker and gambling to pay his college fees, reported BBC news.
"It was kind of nice to be on the other side... I`ve never played the kind of guy that was in the eye of the storm things, everything is kind of happening to, versus the instigator," Timberlake said.
"I just drank a lot of beer, that`s all you really do in college, right? You just drink a lot of beer and run around, flipping around, flipping the bird," he added.
The film directed by Brad Furman is slated to release on October 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations