Justin Timberlake makes brain surgery survivor`s wish come true!
Washington: Justin Timberlake reportedly halted his media tour to spend some quality time with a 13-year-old brain surgery survivor.
According to sources, the 32-year old singer-song writer was being rushed through an NYC building on his way into a live radio interview when he crossed paths with Tina DiLascio who told him that her daughter Giana is a "Make-a-Wish" kid who underwent brain surgery last year to fix a serious blockage in her pituitary gland, TMZ.com reported.
The `SexyBack` singer was so impressed that he waited to meet Giana, who told him he is "the next Michael Jackson ", and interacted with her for several minutes and even obliged her request for a picture with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!