Justin Timberlake makes brain surgery survivor`s wish come true!
Washington: Justin Timberlake reportedly halted his media tour to spend some quality time with a 13-year-old brain surgery survivor.
According to sources, the 32-year old singer-song writer was being rushed through an NYC building on his way into a live radio interview when he crossed paths with Tina DiLascio who told him that her daughter Giana is a "Make-a-Wish" kid who underwent brain surgery last year to fix a serious blockage in her pituitary gland, TMZ.com reported.
The `SexyBack` singer was so impressed that he waited to meet Giana, who told him he is "the next Michael Jackson ", and interacted with her for several minutes and even obliged her request for a picture with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple