Justin Timberlake makes brain surgery survivor`s wish come true!
Washington: Justin Timberlake reportedly halted his media tour to spend some quality time with a 13-year-old brain surgery survivor.
According to sources, the 32-year old singer-song writer was being rushed through an NYC building on his way into a live radio interview when he crossed paths with Tina DiLascio who told him that her daughter Giana is a "Make-a-Wish" kid who underwent brain surgery last year to fix a serious blockage in her pituitary gland, TMZ.com reported.
The `SexyBack` singer was so impressed that he waited to meet Giana, who told him he is "the next Michael Jackson ", and interacted with her for several minutes and even obliged her request for a picture with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan - Karan Johar’s camaraderie will inspire you to connect with your friends
- Karan Johar speaks about fallout with Kajol, says sometimes relationship ends
- Trisha Krishnan’s twitter account hacked; mother seeks police protection for daughter
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone