Justin Timberlake obsessed over details
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake says that he gets "obsessed" over small details concerning the decoration of his home.
He says that his house has a mixture of contemporary as well as other pieces of art, reports contactmusic.com.
"I`m a bit of an art collector and I can get a bit obsessed with details, like handles on drawers. But I guess `contemporary with a bit of other stuff mixed in` would describe our home," Bang Showbiz quoted Timberlake as saying.
Eventually, it is his wife Jessica Biel who makes most of the decisions.
"I tell myself I have a choice in things, but that`s just because I`m in denial," he said.
Timberlake and Biel exchanged vows in October last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study