Justin Timberlake`s grandma worries about his marriage
London: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake`s marriage is hard going because he and wife Jessica Biel spend so much time apart, feels his grandmother.
Timberlake, 33, and wife Jessica Biel, who he wed in October 2012, spend a lot of time apart because of their respective careers and his grandmother Sadie Bomar is worried the distance is going to damage their relationship, reported a website.
"They are married but they are so busy, both of them, it`s hard going. I`m sure when it`s right to have children they will, but not now. They do love each other dearly but they are apart so much it`s going to be hard going for them," she said.
Bomar said Biel finds the distance particularly tough, but
she is hopeful the couple can overcome their problems.
"I think Jessica finds that really tough. She`s on her own a good deal. If he`s not coming back at night that puts a strain on things, of course it does. It`s hard to keep it all going but you have to have faith to keep it all going. I have faith in them and I believe they love each other dearly but I know they need time together."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!