Justin Timberlake sings `happy birthday` to 8yr old autistic boy at concert
Washington: Justin Timberlake recently stopped his concert in California in order to sing `happy birthday` to an 8 year old autistic boy.
Marika Rosenthal Delan, took her 8-year-old son, Julian Delan, to see Justin Timberlake, his favorite artist, in San Jose, California at his eighth birthday, a magazine reported.
Delan`s mother initially worried that her son`s excited yelling "it`s my birthday! This is my present! I love you JT!" might get on the people`s nerves, but instead, the crowd around her banded together to grab the 33-year-old`s singer attention and after he took notice, he led the 25,000 fans in singing "happy birthday" to the boy.
Rosenthal Delan wrote "thank you" on The Manifest Station for showing her that she was wrong about what the world would do when they saw her son and appreciated the gesture.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Official pictures from mehendi/sangeet ceremony are here
- OMG: Akshay Kumar's bodyguard punches a fan – Details inside
- Photo alert! Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik party with Ranbir Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive