Kaley Cuoco is a dear friend: Johnny Galecki
London: `The Big Bang Theory` star Johnny Galecki has finally opened up about his secret relationship with co-star Kaley Cuoco, insisting his ex-girlfriend is a "dear friend" who will always be a part of his life.
The on-screen couple took their relationship to the next level by dating for two years while working on the show, and they managed to keep their romance out of the public eye until after their split, reported Contactmusic.
Cuoco made the shocking admission about the secret love affair in 2010, and Galecki has now spoken out about his time with the actress and why they decided to keep it a secret for so long.
"We`re dear friends, still. Kaley`s not just an ex, she`s a part of my life... I just don`t like to speak about it. And not because I`m trying to be enigmatic; I just worry that it will conflict with people`s acceptance of our characters Leonard and Penny. I get the curiosity, but I don`t want to distract from the story," he said.
While the pair still plays a couple on TV, both actors have found love again with new partners. Galecki is dating actress Kelli Garner and Cuoco is engaged to tennis player Ryan Sweeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles